18 de agosto de 2010

We know each other since we were born. And although our parents always said we were going to fall in love, we never believe that. But when I think of you I remember that music:

“I was 7 and you were 9, I looked at you like the stars that shined in the sky like pretty lights. And our daddies used to joke about the 2 of us growing up and falling in love and our mammas smiled and rolled their eyes.” *

Then we met ourselves again when we were 16 and that summer night, on the riverside we were talking and suddenly you kissed me and smiled. I smiled too. How couldn’t I have smiled?

“I was 16 when suddenly I wasn’t that little girl you used to see but your eyes still shined like pretty lights. And our daddies used to joke about the 2 of us, they never believed we’d grow and fall in love” *

When I did 17 you sent me a ring. With it, it was a card where you wrote: “Hope you’d never forget me, Love.”

The years passed by and we just met on holiday but that was enough for us. We spent some holidays together without our parents knowing.

One night we were all having dinner at your home “and you looked at me, got down on one knee” *

So, baby, “After all this time, You and I” *

*Mary's song (Oh my my my) - Taylor Swift

Sem comentários: